Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Freebie Frame for you

I have been playing again today! I bought a frame a lot like this a couple of weeks ago,,,HAD to have it! Mostly cause this is basically my philosophy of life :) Since Christmas is coming, I made it in Christmas colors. Hope you can use it in your Christmas LOs!!


Get it HERE
and, if you have been here before, did you notice I FINALLY got my blog fixed?? Spent the better part of 2 days, it was something simple....usually is, but I think it looks ever so much better!!!
Have a GREAT day!!
Hugs,
Cindi

5 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 02 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Marissa said...

Thank you so much! I love this frame!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Loved Ever said...

nice freebie . visit .
Work From Home India