Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day Freebie!!!

Hope everyone in the states is having a great Thanksgiving! I got some time to play this afternoon, as we celebrated our Thanksgiving with family last night. I made a turkey frame for you, The turkey on top is a pic of a Turkey one of my grandsons made and brought last night for Nana. Isn't it darling? He is 5 and does some great art work! Here is the frame I made you...

You can get it in .png here!

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!! I think I'll go have a turkey sandwich:):)

Hugs,

Cindi

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Nov [LA 06:03pm, NY 09:03pm] - 27 Nov [UK 02:03am, OZ 01:03pm] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Cute. Thanks.

Fashion Dissertation Ideas said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I enjoyed the article. Very helpful article! Makes total sense. It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.

Fashion Dissertation | Dissertation On Fashion