Saturday, May 3, 2008

WOW! Where did April go???

What a busy month! And I have so much news, I don't really know where to start and all of it's important to me, so I think I will spread this all out over the next couple of days!

First I am very excited to say I am a CT for Kutnkudly Kreations which has now taken over running Scraphead . Michelle Powell of Kutnkudly Kreations is so talented! And so are all the other designers!!! Check them out HERE!!!! Be sure to check out the forum and gallery also while you are there! A lot of talent and inspiration to be had!!

Here are a few of the things I have put together for Michelle from her kits to sell:





Luggage tags here The whole kit here


Bracket Album HERE Full kit HERE



Brag Book HERE Full Kit HERE




Brag Book HERE Full Kit HERE



Brag Book HERE Full Kit HERE
WHEW!!! And that is only one post for me to start catching up!!! There are more "specialty items" I have done for Michelle; as they get into the store I will post here also.


Stay tuned because I also have news from Scrap N Tag


and Busyscrapping where I also CT for. Freebies will be coming; and a FUN challenge!!


And just cause I luv ya and you stuck through this whole post, I have a freebie for ya!!


A Vanjo Designs background, using a photo taken by my sister!



Now it's truly a family affair; Vanjo comes from my Dad and Mom (who has sadly moved on)

Van (Dad) and Joy (Mom)

and now have Sis involved. We get our creative side from Mom!!

Get the background HERE PW is sis

Thanks for bearing with me!!! Check back! I promise to do better keeping in touch!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I love your mountain scenery freebie...I'm from the mountains of MT originally...it needs a password but I couldn't find any listed. Please? Thanks I'm a member of Digital Scrapbooking blog and saw your notice there.