Monday, May 5, 2008

QP freebie & a Challenge!


Something brand new for me; posting a challenge! Leaonna over at Busy Scrappin has a great new kit up called Prom Night....A Night to remember. She has a QP on her blog from the kit:

You can get her QP HERE

Now here is your challenge! Since Prom season is here (at least in the states) To celebrate "Prom a Night to Remember; If you send me a Prom LO I will post it here on my blog and send you this set of 4 Brag Book pages I made using Leaonna's kit!! PLEASE put "Prom Challenge" in the subject line and let me know what name you would like posted with your layout! Here is a preview of the Brag Book pages!

Want 2 bonus Brag Book pages? Use Leaonna's Prom A nite to Remember kit to make your challenge LO and I will also send you these two Bonus pages!!And if you don't have proms, I will accept "Special night out" Lay outs also! After all, this kit can be used for other nights besides Prom:):)

Have a great day!!

Hugs,

Cindi

3 comments:

Ms Kittie said...

Where do we send the layouts for the Prom Challenge?

Cindi said...

Sorry, I thought my e-mail addy showed in my profile??? Send the LOs to harley310@gmail.com
Thanks!!

cjpeterson38 said...

Dear Cindi:
I am ofcourse, late in seeing this and I would like to know if there is anyway I can get the beautiful brag book kit.
Evidently the link has expired and I can't even get the cute one you had for free. By the way, it is outstanding.
I am going to send this also to your email.