Wednesday, February 6, 2008

News for you!!

I told you yesterday I had lots of news; I should have shared with you before this; I haven't kept up with my blog very well. But I have been busy elsewhere!! I have been a CT for Netta at Victorian Quick Page Parlor for a while; Well, GREAT news!! Netta has joined with Carolyn Kite designing for a new store SCRAP N TAG !!!! And I am honored to be a CT for Netta there as well:):) Hop on over and check out their wonderful designs. There are several freebies too!!! A set of 2 QPs made by me for Creative Victorian Designs from her beautiful Captivation Mini kit:









You can find the QPs here


There are also Brag Book sets for sale made by me from 2 of


Victorian Designs Lovely kits:






from Intensity Mini Kit



from Dino Trance Kit


What wonderful kits to work with and there are LOTs more at


SCRAP N TAG


They also have something that is brand new to me:


"Blog Packs"


They are web ready at 72ppi and 1/4 of their original size. They come complete with a blog header in PNG, PSP, and PSD formats so that you can just add your text and upload. Or if you would like to build your own header, they come with web-ready pieces so that you can do that!


How cool is that? I know I am going to have to try one:):)


Have a GREAT day!!!

No comments: