Saturday, February 16, 2008

New QP freebies!!

I'm very excited to be able to offer these QPs to you today!! While visiting Raspberry Road Designs blog, I found her awesome Easy Rider Kit!! Now, if you know me, or have read my bio you know that my DH and I ride our harleys all over the country! I scrapped some pages of our bikes a while back and had to piece things together in order to do so. But now!!!!!! Here is a kit for riders!! So; I made a layout right away using Easy Rider, save a QP from my layout, and shared it with Susan of Raspberry Road Designs She graciously gave me permission to share QPs with all of you! Stop by her blog and check it out and leave her some great comments while there!!!


So here are the QPs!!!






DOWNLOAD



DOWNLOAD


DOWNLOAD

Hope you like them!! Leave me some comments? Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your links to do work. Just get junk text.

Debra C

Anonymous said...

Sorry, can't spell. Links DO NOT work.

Debra C