Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Freebies and See my Scallop Album!

I am so excited! Check out this Scallop Album!









































































































It's a Scallop album I made for friends who travelled to Cancun with us in 2006 & 2007. Made a nice Christmas present for them! I used Tropical Dreams Scallop Album made by me from Kutnkudlys Kreations Tropical Dreams scrap kit. The scallop album is available at Scraphead!



without the pictures of course:)
FREEBIES!



While you are at Scraphead, check out the forum and the challenges I have posted there! Here is your chance to pick up some freebies!
You can get this:



For the "What will you do with that challenge?"


and this:



AND, use this awesome font in a LO



Hope to see you there!!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Cindi














No comments: