Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Freebies for you!

Lots of goodies for you today! I have a QP for you, an August calendar to use for you desktop or LOs, and a way to earn a mini kit!! Do I have your attention yet?
Photobucket


First up, you can get your August calendar here!


And while you are there getting your calendar, check out the free mini kit for completing 2 of my challenges at Scraphead this month!




Don't you love the bag with the lizard? I scanned it and extracted it and am really happy with it!

Which is a good thing considering all the time I have in it, but I had fun and that's what it's about!

But back to the challenges, please join me, there will be more challenges coming, and if you would like to see a challenge, post it here or in the forum at scraphead and we will see what we can do!!

And don't forget to check out the daily download at Scraphead! The preview is in the previous post!

OK! Now for your freebie QP!



Those are 2 of my grandkids at the beach. Sorry, you don't get the pic, just the QP here!

Hope you like it and be sure to stop over at Scraphead and share your stuff!!! I would love to meet some of you!

Have a great day!

Hugs,

Cindi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).