Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Layout & Freebie here!

Playing here today!! I am scanning pictures from my parent's & grandparent's photo albums, and trying to scrap them as I go. HA!! Mostly scanning going on here, but at least when they are captured digitally they are easily shared and stored:)
So while I am scanning and waiting, I came across some things I had saved from Leslie Hasenkamp Designs It struck me that these item would go well with aged pictures; so I started on a layout between scans. Here are the results using Leslie's stuff:


I wrote and asked permission to share it and Leslie graciously agreed! Thank you Leslie for some beautiful work!! Here is a preview of the QP

Be sure to go see Leslie and leave us both some hugs!!

4 comments:

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Wonderful layout and QP!! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this lovely QP!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Kyria said...

Keep up the good work.